Slowly but Steady will win the Race

Hey everyone, sorry that I haven't posted in a while but hey, y'all probably know the reason. ;) I've been busy! LOL :D Anyway, I'm sure you all want some updates so here they are. First, thanks to my friend Elizabeth, I have finished editing all but two pages of chapter four! And let me tell you, chapter four was pretty long. :) Also, I know I said that I would get even more editing done at a family reunion...well, the reunion kind of changed because of my grandfather's health issues so I wasn't able to talk to my aunt who I was going to get help from. My hope though is, that she will be able to visit sometime this summer and I can get her help then.  So, yeah, the editing didn't go as fast as I thought as it would because of the change of reunion plans. But! I'm telling myself that it is better to go slowly and have great edits, then it is to rush through and get chapters half way edited. If I'm able to get it done by the end of summer...great! If it takes a year...that's still great! :D I am just so thankful that this dream of mine is slowly becoming a reality! And thus, slow and steady is the way to go! :P

Comments