Manuscript Ready!

So...my manuscript is officially ready to be sent to the publishing company DAW!  Just have to print it out and mail it! Now, there's no guarantee they'll accept it but either way, it's a HUGE step in the right direction! Once they recieve it, it may take up to three months for me to hear anything back so now it becomes the waiting game. I have to have patience. However, while I wait, I can start working on the rewrite of the second book! I'm excited to start. :D

And to celebrate...here's a little gift. It appears that the character art of Lisa was a huge hit so... I scoured the internet, finding pictures that I thought represent Elena! Remember, I don't own any of these. Enjoy!

                        
                            Twelve

Seventeen (current age)

Twenty-Five




















Comments