Edited and Submitted

Wow has time flown. School caught up with me and I apologize for not posting often. Even my twitter presence disappeared. But hey, I was preparing for my Qualifying Exam (QE) for my graduate program, which I passed! 😃 So, now I am able to once again sit down and participate in the little things again.

That isn't to say my writing was put on hold. Oh no. While I was studying for my QE, I sent my manuscript to Elizabeth A White, a freelance editor, who I couldn't have been more blessed to find. Not only does Elizabeth have reasonable rates, her eye for detail is incredible, and once she takes a project, she is all in. Helping with Query Letters, Synopsis, or even just idea bouncing. Seriously, after sending my manuscript to her for her Comprehensive Editing services, I couldn't be happier. I've learned a lot from utilizing her edits and comments and my manuscript is pristine. Interested in contacting her? Click HERE for her website. Recommend 5/5 stars.

So what happened after working with Elizabeth? Well, I officially submitted my manuscript to Baen! Baen is one of the best known publishers of science fiction and fantasy novels. Their website can be found HERE. It may take a while to here back from them since they receive a lot of manuscripts but my fingers are crossed.


I have a few other big publishers in mind to try but their submissions aren't currently open. I'll probably check back once a month to see if anything changes. If I have no luck there, I have a couple small publishers I could try or I might just go the self-publish on Amazon. But! That is still in the future and I am hopeful that with my polished manuscript, I'll have some luck.

Happy Writing!

Comments