Looking Back

Ok....just wow...I graduate in three days. Just three short days and I will be a graduate from HS. It's crazy! And since I have just been at home working on different tasks, it has given me a lot of time to think. I have gone back to memory lane and thought about how this all started in 7th grade. When I met my best friends at  track camp or at the new student breakfast. I've thought through all those silly relationships I tried to have and all those wonderful moments I have shared with both girl and guy friends. I have thought back to all the challenges of 8th grade and the difficulties of overloaded nights of HW. It seems like it all occurred only yesterday, but I know that isn't the case. My life at my school started 6 years ago and I wouldn't trade it for anything. These memories of mine are so precious and I know for certain, I am going to have a lot of pictures in my dorm room. :) And this summer, I am going to spend a lot of time with my friends. and I mean A LOT.

And speaking of time, I am also now finally finding the time necessary to edit my book and yesterday I re-edited chapter one and found lots of commas I forgot to add....ugh...I am horrible at commas. But! That's what my friends/editors or for! They catch these comma mistakes and just make the chapters so much better! I can't wait to get to work with them more as they help me clean up my story and make it unforgettable! Oh, I also want to give everyone a heads up that next week I will be releasing another snippet of my book in honor of my graduation. :D Enjoy!

Comments