It's Hard to Self Edit

So, yeah, as the title states, I have finally realized it is hard to self edit ones own book. First, because my summer is busier then I first expected and two, I'm not that great at editing. :( Luckily though, my friend Beth is on the job so hopefully she will be able to help me! And I'll keep trying to edit my book by myself, but I just don't seem to remember where to put commas and other grammar things and so I totally need help. Don't worry though, it will get done! It will. So yeah, short post this week about self editing. :)

Comments

  1. I agree. self editing is got to the be the worst. probably not as hard as writing the book though. can't wait to see you. sorry I didn't capitalize the proper words. love aunt Vicky. also I am listed as vic victor and don't ask me why.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment