Yeah for Friends!!!

Ok, so the first news is, I'm officially a Freshmen in College! :D I registered for my classes yesterday and am super excited as I will be an honors student, a track athlete, and will be studying biology as my major with a focus in Genetics. Sweet! <3

But now onto the news that relates to my book. My friend Beth has sent me her edits on the first five pages of chapter two and just wow, they helped a lot. Everyone remember how hard I said it was to self-edit, well the results from her edits is proof that you need another person. You can't just rely on yourself. For my friend  helped me so much with all of her edits and I am so blessed that she has taken time away from writing her own book, to help me with mine. I will also be getting a lot of editing done at BIG Family Reunion. But more to that later, I'll keep y'all posted!

Comments

Post a Comment