It's Coming Along

Wow, this summer has been simply amazing. My internship has kept me busy but along the way I have still found time to have fun. I have also kept writing and am currently starting to write chapter 20 of book two. Can you believe it! Chapter 20! I'm thinking this book will have 25 chapters, perhaps 26 and it's getting intense.

What has also been cool to see, is how I keep going back and forth between the first book and the second book which has made me realize how lucky I was I didn't publish the first book yet. I mean, I keep going back and changing things subtly to make sure they flow better! It's so cool as a writer as well to see how I can bring stuff back from book one and use it in book two. Hopefully the readers will catch it but if they don't, that's okay too. I know them at least. lol

I'm debating putting up another snippet and the reason why I am debating is because I don't know if I should use a snippet from book one or book two...I'll think on it.

So yeah, this is my update on book two. It's going great and I can't promise it will be done by the end of the summer but I can promise that I will finish it before the end of the year. I promise.

Comments