Series Title Change

So maybe you noticed, maybe you didn't but I have decided to change the name of my book series. Why? Because the first book and the series were called the same thing and it doesn't really sound good I think to say The Power Within is the first book in The Power Within series. Comment if you think differently :)

Anyway, I really couldn't think of a better name for book one so I decided to change the series name which was much easier to do. The Awakening actually fits quite well with the overarching goal of the series so I think it is a good and necessary change. That also means though that I had to change the URL to this blog. It is now theawakening-pg.blogspot.com If your already following, I don't think it should change anything. I just need to make sure it gets out there so people who look for my blog can find it. ;)

So yeah, that's the most recent update! I'll keep you posted!

Comments