The Beginning of the End

Oh my gosh, how do I describe the emotions that are flying through me? I don't know but I will do my best as I explain why I am filled to the brim with excitement. I have finished writing book one! Of course, there is still a long way to go before it is ready to be published but the manuscript is done and ready to be edited, revised, and all that other fun stuff so it becomes perfect! And I love the ending for if the readers paid attention throughout the book, they will understand exactly what is so awesome about the last sentences. So yeah, I finished chapter 25 and 26 last night and though I am super tired today, it was so worth it. They are just simply amazing in my opinion and I hope that everyone who reads them, thinks that they are a fitting ending to The Power Within: Book One. :)

Comments