Change of Plans

 Hey y'all, sorry it has taken so long to post again but I have been so busy. I mean it's my last year of school and the weeks are dwindling down into days so of course it has just been chaotic. I will not bore you all with the details of my insane schedule but instead will update you on the latest news on my book.

First, last week, I had originally decided I would try to start writing my second book. I already know its title (which will remain a secret for now) and its plot so I thought, hey, why not keep the characters fresh in my mind along with the story so I get to edit and write. Perfect! Well...that's what I thought but as it turns out, that wasn't the greatest idea ever for several reasons. 1 - It is too difficult to find the time to both write and edit. 2 - If I am trying to do both, the writing suffers and is not written as well as I like and has to be rewritten. 3 - I need to find ways to pay for college and the sooner I edit my book, the sooner it is published, and the sooner people can buy, read, and enjoy it. 
Thus, I have decided to just focus on editing my book. And fortunately, I shall soon be receiving more results from some of my "editors" (my friends who have volunteered to help) and I shall look over their opinions and make edits as needed. So yeah, here is the post describing my change of plans. :)

Comments