I return to reality

As shown by the title, I am back! And actually, have been back for two weeks now but alas, was too busy to write anything. And busy I have been, these last two months of my high school career are going to be just crazy! Imagine: AP classes, honor projects, tests/quizzes, track practice, track State, oratory competition, and choral competitions! I do not have a normal week until the last week of school. Then I have two final review days and then I am done because I am exempting all of my finals. I am done with school May 21 and shall graduate on May 31. And my goal, to survive all the above things while also finding the small ways to relax.

Fortunately one of the ways I can relax is by writing and by editing my book. Yes, I have actually edited my book and though it took a lapse when a certain friend lost my edits, another friend helped me continue editing and actually got a great deal done! And I have to admit that all the edits make sense and the wording and grammar mistakes are nearly, if not, completly gone for the first two chapters! :) I do not know how quickly the rest of the editing will be completed but I can promise it shall continue on and once school is done in May, my book will have all of my attention. I shall finish editing my book during the summer and shall publish it during the beginning of the next school year.

I also hope to start writing my second book. Actually, I have written that book's prologue and I absolutely love it! Has so much foreshadowing in it and allusions! :D And if I can start writing my second book, while editing the first one, it will help me keep the story fresh in my mind and make sure everything connects as it is supposed to.

Also, I'll post a new snippet soon in honor of getting some editing done so come keep an eye out for it!

Comments