College

Ok, well, I am officially at college now! All settled in and enjoying my private room. :) Classes start Thursday but there is still plenty to do. I mean, I will literally be busy All Day because of a program called Success-U and because of Track. Apparently the track team is having a meeting with the President of the school and so we have to make a great impression. I don't know too much else about it though...which isn't strange, I mean, they haven't been the best and letting me know exactly what is going on. But that's okay, I'm going with the flow and figuring it all out. Tonight was also fun because I went out with some of the track girls and went to a place called Boba Tea or something like that and the drink was pretty good. I can't wait for track to start in September, though everyone I meet, is always surprised and their first reaction is, "Wow track and biology? You know Biology is pretty hard..." But I have decided that I don't care how hard they think it is, I know what I am doing and know how to stay focused. Besides, track will keep me from getting bored as it will take up all that time that would have been free time. Which my parents like a lot. lol There is a back up plan though too. If track becomes too much and my grades begin to slip, then I can always quit. I do not have to be an athlete. They are not giving me any scholarships this year so I am the one who has decided to be with them. They are not paying me to run for them. So, though I hate the idea, I could quite whenever I need to. But I don't think it is going to be a problem so why am I even discussing this? LOLWell, this was my post from college and don't worry, tomorrow evening, after the meeting with the president, I plan to relax before I go to bed and write a little on both of my books. How does that sound? Pretty good in my opinion. Well, until next time and perhaps another snippet.....perhaps. :P

Comments