I love my Life

Yes, I really do love my life. I mean, I have the best friends and the best family ever. Why? Because they threw me a surprise 18th birthday party out at the lake this past Saturday! :D It was so much fun and I hadn't seen it coming. Really, it was just amazing. I will never forget it. Ever.

There is another reason as to why I love my life. I am about to go off to college and I just know God has so many great things planned for me. I mean, I have been reading my textbooks and they are all so interesting! I can't wait to start classes. I am a little worried about friends but I am confident God will lead me to some great people that I can depend on. :) I am also running track and that will be so much work but so worth it. Of course, that doesn't start until September as the coaches give us time to settle in and all. So really, I think my college life will be superb.

And now to the final reason life is so great right now. My ideas for my stories are spilling over! everything is falling into place and it is just amazing. And um...no the editing has not gone anywhere... But, I've decided not to worry about that and keep writing for now. Oh and I will continue to write during College. I mean, I have to have something fun and relaxing to do sometime during the week right? And speaking of writing, I have 36 pages on book two! And it's all really good in my opinion. Though of course, I'm sure some of it will change with time, the fact is I like it, and that is a good sign.

There are those times though when I don't feel like writing this book so what have I done? I have started writing another book. This book though is a stand alone and is written in third person. The main character is a boy named Preston Andrews though everyone calls him Drew. What is it about? Shh.. I can't tell you yet but everything isn't finalized yet. Don't worry though, I will probably put a snippet up from it for y'all. And speaking of snippets, I owe y'all one so I hope everyone enjoys the new snippet I'm putting up today! :D

And now that you have all read that, wouldn't you agree? My life is pretty sweet right now ;)

Comments