Wow Does Time Fly

Okay okay, so I know that it has been an awful long time since I've posted anything, but really? Did y'all want to hear how slow the editing was going? No, you didn't, so I decided to not post that boring stuff. lol So why am I posting now? Well, because I have exciting news. First, I have a new laptop. Or for now I do. If it turns out to be no good and/or I don't like it, it might be returned and a different laptop bought from BestBuy. Second, the editing is still happening, just very slowly. I have a little of chapter five done and I may be able to convince my mom to actually help me out while I wait on my editors Beth and Travis to find time. (They do have lives you know) And now to the third thing, I have around 23 pages written on my second book! I like what I have written so far, though Nicole is helping me make sure the characters sound and act as they should, and I just love how all the pieces are slowly falling together. I mean, I thought of one idea months ago and had no idea on how I would actually implant it into the story. Well a week ago an idea sparked in my mind and I realized that it was perfect! Nothing is more exciting then seeing the plot fall into place. Trust me, you feel giddy after realizing what you just did. lol Now, the only sad part is that I can't write my book on my new laptop until I get Microsoft Office and I'm not quite sure when that will happen as we are trying to get this great college deal from my college. Oh and that reminds me...I'm going to college in two weeks!!! OMG!!! So excited and so nervous. And before anyone complains, I solemnly promise to keep writing and editing my book. Cross my heart and hope to die. :P So yeah, this is the latest update, keep reading, and maybe next time I'll have another snippet for y'all! :D

Comments