Welcome

Welcome to this newly created blog, a place designed where readers can come to read and learn more about a new series called, The Power Within. Along the top of the blog is the Page tab which includes several pages that describe the basics involved with this new series. What those pages don't include though, are the tiny juicy details. Details that include things such as: my favorite sections, progress with the editing, hopes and expectations, my editors' opinions, and any questions that I have been asked. Which reminds me, if you ever have any questions, comment on the FAQ page and I will determine whether or not I can answer that question without fear of giving too much away. Also, my plan is to post at least once a week. I will hopefully post more often than that but once a week is the minimum. And now that this blog has been explained, I will leave at that. Check back soon for the next post which will start to incorporate those details that can't be said in the blog pages. :)

Comments