Writer's Work Place

      I have decided that for my first post, I will describe some of the many conditions I have written in, and believe me, some of them are quite interesting. I have also chosen to write about this because I am constantly writing and as a writer, I cannot be picky as to where I can write. I mean, I am constantly busy with other things; school, sports, choir, babysitting. My free time at home in my room is a very small time slot and is not near enough time that is needed for a book to be written. Thus, thanks to my handy dandy laptop, I am able to bring my story with me where ever I am, even on long car rides for I have recently acquired a car charger for my laptop.
     Now to describe the many places I as a writer have written my book. First, obviously I have written in my bedroom and the car. Actually quite recently, this past weekend, I wrote more on chapter 23 in the car on my way to and from All-Region Choir. You could also guess that I have written a lot while at hotels, relaxing in my room, trying to ignore the t.v. I  have also written when visiting family. My mother says that I am rude when I don't socialize but  I'm fine with be a little unsocial as I find a comfortable corner and continue to write. Now for some stranger places. I have also written my book on the school bus, loud though it can be, and can get a lot done. Now for this next place, some of my friends have called me crazy, but none the less, I write when I am at basketball tournaments. The fans are cheering, the whistles are blowing, but none the less I find myself writing great sections while at those tournaments. The games are usually an hour long and thus, I am given plenty of time to write. The strangest place that I ever wrote was at the mall. I was with the other basketball girls and did not feel like shopping and walking around. Thus, I brought my laptop in, sat down in a courtyard and started writing. And I must say, I got a lot written even with all the people walking around me and making noise. :) Now, I must admit that I have never written while in a restaurant but that is because even I realize that is extremely rude to my company and there is always the fear of spilling something onto my precious laptop. That would be horrible.
      And thus, there is a a quick description over the places I have written my book, might have forgotten a few but oh well. Also, if there is any place I didn't mention you think I should try, go ahead and comment and I will try it out! :D

Comments