An old discovery

           So today has been quite busy, if you can tell. I mean, the entire blog has been updated! For those who are new to my blog, the old version was black and purple with a galaxy space feel. I know that description doesn't give it justice, but that's okay since the new version is here! Doesn't it look great! 😁 (No, it's not the pink picture. That will be explained so keep reading.)

           Anyway, to the real reason for this post. I was going through my old notes and decided to sign into some old, old gmail accounts from high school. I glanced at some of the blogs I had been following and I was stunned by what I found.

           I found the original Awakening blog! 😨 Except, at this time it was called The Power Within blog with url called applyingstones (what was I thinking?) and the story plot at this time was way different along with my entire writing style. I mean, that makes sense though, because the first post was from July 2011. Can y'all believe that? Over six years ago! And the weirdest thing....I don't know which gmail account I used for this blog. It's not my old high school one, not my junk email, nor my current gmail account. So I have no way to get back into it! Why did I ever create a new blog? Why didn't I just update it, just like how I updated this one? I have no clue. This current blog was created in Jan 2013 and that one ended in October 2012... But either way, it's been awesome looking back at the old posts and seeing how this story has progressed through time!

Here's a glimpse of the old blog and if you want to go check it out and read how it all began, click here!

So apparently I liked pink back then 😛

Comments