Chapter 20 is complete!

Morning Y'all! 🌞

Wow, last night was a busy! Why? Not only did I try out Zombie Chases on an app called Zombies, Run (FYI, it's a lot of fun so I definitely recommend it), I finished writing chapter twenty last night! 😃 It's a pretty intense chapter if I do say so myself. Arguments break out, espionage occurs, and plots are revealed. But that's all I will say. 😛

A picture from HS prom. 
Don't we look great?
Now, you are probably wondering you the guy is in the picture, right? Well, that is my good, old friend Travis. We went to high school together and when I'm back at home, we go on runs to stay in shape and to catch up on life. But the reason he is pictured here is because, as the story comes to a close, I need someone to help proofread it before I send it off to my editor. And since he's already read the first draft (years and years ago), I thought it was only right he would be the one to read the new draft and see how far the story has come along. He's already given feedback on the prologue and chapter 1 and I'm looking forward to his opinions on chapter 2!

Comments