#VICTORY

#VICTORY
I'm speechless right now...I feel numb. I can't believe it. I've been writing for so long. This doesn't feel real...but it is. I have finished writing the rewrite of The Power Within! *Screaming with happiness!*

This is crazy! It's been a little over 2 years since I finished the first draft of book two and then decided that book one needed a make over.

This make over has been the best decision yet for the world I have created. Everything ties together. It's seamless and more whole then it ever was before. I can't wait to get this story on the shelves so you guys can read it.

So, what are the details?

  • The book is 230 pages in Word, single spaced, Times New Roman 12pt
  • It is 119,862 words
  • This =  ~478 pages in an actual book.
  • It is mostly in first person, following the stories of Elena and Cody
  • Third person is used though for scenes concerning a character called Mr. Jackal
  • My friend Travis and my brother Preston will read over it to check for plot continuity
  • After that, I will send it to my editor Katie.
  • From there, off to the publishers!

Anything else you guys want to know? I'll post a snippet in a day or two as a celebratory gift so stay posted! 


Comments